Largo Winch Universal Forum$
Largo Winch Universal Forum$ Index

Menu principal :

### FS-FFA Science-fiction ###
Auteur Message
fio
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 26 Juin 2003 01:01 am    Sujet du message: FS-FFA Science-fiction Répondre en citant

Started on the ze-largo-winch-site.com and continuing here.

Started: BaronFEL with this post:

Another fiction, but this time in a science fiction context, by staying in the Largo Winch series.

Largo Winch, Joy Arden, Simon Ovronnaz and Giorgi Kerenski, all members of Winch's Intel unit, Largo's close protection service, the billionnaire in blue jeans, were laying under the sunshine on the terrace at the top of the Building W [adaptation from the BD].

All of a sudden, the sky seemed to catch on fire, as if explosing. An enormous discharge of red energy, a laser beam, strucked the adjacent building as it instantly reduced it in piles of smoking dust. Enormous clouds of debris were then thrown off Building W, whose most windows were shattered by the shock wave.

An instant later, a second burst strucked another building reducing it to dust just like the first.

What was going on? An alien invasion? A terrorist attack? A dream? Nobody knew already, but evidently the end of the world was coming...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
fio
MessagePosté le: 26 Juin 2003 01:09 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Authors up to now: fio

Joy started to run to the elevator's door followed by Simon, Largo and Kerensky. Luckily for them the electricity was still working.

As they entered the bunker, Kerensky ran to his computer and Kerensky found out what was wrong.

They had lauched their spy satelite finally, testing their laser technology and that's why the next door buidling who had secretly recently been under false renovations was the target for their testing.

It certainly was not a govenment satellite. It didn't make sense. There would at least be some dead or badly wounded people from all the debris it made.

-"Kerensky," Largo said, "any clues to who it belongs to?"

The russian went to sit on his seat, took a look at the screen and started to type his secret code giving acces to everything that was happening in the sky, then he looked at them with an angry look.

-Come and see by yourself, he said.

Simon was the first one who aproached the screen. Surprised he told the russian:

- "Georgi, i don't think that i like what i am seeing there."

Joy was the next one to take a look at the screen.

-"Can't be !!! don't tell me that they have dared !" she yelled.

-"We are going to have to evacuate the building" said Simon with a worried look.

-"I know." said Largo.

-"They are not giving us much time." he said, looking at the map of New York on the screen and the message that was with it : IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME...

Outside we could hear the noise of the emergency trucks. The people had been surprised by this sudden attack on this sunny afternoon of the month of June.

In the sky, we could see coming 2 of the 3 Bell 222 white helicopters arriving on the roof of Group W's building and landing at the usual place designed for emergency landings.

On his screen, Kerensky had noticed a detail that he kept for himself because he knew that it was not the right time to tell the others.

-"The helicopters are there." he told Largo.

-"Let's go and check throughout the building first." said Largo, picking up an emergency kit on the way.

-"I'm coming with you." said Joy.

-"Hey, don't forget me." said Simon, looking at them speeding out of the Bunker.

Then looking at Kerensky :

-"Hey Georgi, you're coming or you want to turn to dust staying here ?"

The russian gave him one of his looks and said:

-"No, go. I will join you soon. I have a detail to look into."

---------------

Anna Wellington, the newest pilot recruit was landing the last Bell 222 on the roof of Group W's building. She had worked hard to get that job and also her father's good contacts had helped, especially since her father had been a good friend of Nerio's and now she would have the honor to pilot for her new boss, Largo Winch.

Very late at night, in an office of the University of Houston in Texas, a lady of a certain age was putting away her folders when someone knocked on the door.

-"Come in." she said. The girl came in.

-"Oh, it's you Marissa. I was waiting for you. How did the experience go ?"

-"Very well, Mrs Winch." she replied. "The boss is happy. The message has been sent to Group W and everything is going as planned."

-"Is my son alive at least ?"

-"Yes, Mrs. Winch. One of our spies at Group W has just reported that he was alive and well, and so is his team."

-"Thanks Marissa." she replied. "Since the Intel Unit has thought you were dead, do you regret their presence ?"

-"No, Mrs. Winch. I had the feeling that Kerensky was getting suspicious..." she said, with a certain regret in her words.

-"I can feel your pain Marissa." said Mrs. Winch. "It's not easy to fall in love with the enemy when your father is one of the most influential member of the Adriatic Commission and also the one who became my husband when Nerio had the nerves to replace me with that woman..."

-"It must be hard for you too, Mrs. Winch..."

-"No, Marissa, she said. "I have confidence in Largo. He has inherited his father business sense and also his taste for women...Anyway, my husband has promised me yesterday that he wouldn't hurt Largo. He is more useful alive than dead."

She did not feel like saying too much to Marissa and decided to change subject.

-"So, where are we at with the research ?"

Marissa took out a sheet full of informations from her portfolio and gave it to her.

-"Here Mrs. Winch. The satellite has successfully converted the solar energy from the solar cells into a powerful destructive beam with the results that you saw. The NASA plans that were stolen were very useful for us."

She then gave her the new plans worked out by the researchers specially hired by the University of Houston, paid by the NASA and working for her.

-"Thanks Marissa," said Mrs. Winch. "You can leave now."

Ok, now it's your turn to add a line or a paragraph...

Dernière édition par fio le 01 Sep 2003 05:29 pm, édité 2 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
fio
MessagePosté le: 26 Juil 2003 11:25 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Just saw the James Bond film on DVD: Die another day and was surprised to see the laser satellite doing damage just like in this fic...
Forum Index > Fan Fictions (English)

Sauter vers:  

From the Largo Winch TV series, adaptated from the comics by J. Van Hamme and P. Francq © Dupuis Films/M6/TVA/AT, 2002
Forum Powered by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group (Basic design & pictures by: Fly Center & Némésis)
Adaptation by Baron_FEL for LW UniversaL Forum$ from Shadowed version by Shadow AOK
Modifications and content are copyright © 2000-2010 LargoWinch.net