Largo Winch Universal Forum$ Index

Menu principal :

### Problèmes avec l'anti-robot / Problems with the anti-robot ###
Auteur Message
Baron_FEL
Manager
Manager
Genre: Genre:Mâle
MessagePosté le: 17 Aoû 2003 11:23 pm    Sujet du message: Problèmes avec l'anti-robot / Problems with the anti-robot Répondre en citant

Fr Certains d'entre vous ont des problèmes avec cette sécurité.

Je sais que le problème existe et j'essaie de trouver d'où ça vient (pour le moment sans succès).

Si vous souhaitez vous inscrire, envoyez-moi vos informations principales (login, pass, adresse email) par email et je le ferai pour vous.

Merci !

En Some of you may experience some problems with this site's security when you register.

I know that the problem exists and I am trying to find out where it's coming from (for now, without success).

If you wish to register, please send me the principal information (login, password, e-mail address) by e-mail at [email protected] and I will do it for you.

Thanks

Bottom line is, even if you see them coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So, what are we, helpless? Puppets? Nah. The big moments are gonna come, you can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email Visiter le site web du posteur
Forum Index > Discussions Générales / General Discussions

Sauter vers:  

From the Largo Winch TV series, adaptated from the comics by J. Van Hamme and P. Francq © Dupuis Films/M6/TVA/AT, 2002
Forum Powered by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group (Basic design & pictures by: Fly Center & Némésis)
Adaptation by Baron_FEL for LW UniversaL Forum$ from Shadowed version by Shadow AOK
Modifications and content are copyright © 2000-2010 LargoWinch.net