Largo Winch Universal Forum$
Largo Winch Universal Forum$ Index

Menu principal :

### Community fic # 7 (illustrated) ###
Auteur Message
fio
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 07 Aoû 2003 07:58 pm    Sujet du message: Community fic # 7 (illustrated) Répondre en citant

Hi there,

Here is a new community fiction, but this time you can illustrate it by a picture or 2 when you post.

The procedure to put pictures with your posts is explained in the Support en ligne / Online support section.

If you ever see an inspiring picture somewhere, don't hesitate to use to start a new community fiction by pressing on: New Topic.

Finally, thanks to Tina of Planete Largo Winch who gives us the permission to use the pictures on her website in her galleries at http://www.planete-lw.de-france.org
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
fio
MessagePosté le: 07 Aoû 2003 08:44 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok, i start:

It was a nice and hot summer day. Largo decided that it was time to take some vacations. He went to announce the good news to Joy and Simon. After a long discussion they decided to go groping along and Largo decided to accept Simon's challenge to live like a normal person without revealing his identity or using his credit cards and to also obey to Simon and Joy's whims...

The first stop they did was to go and get lots of cash to cover the costs. The second place was to rent a car.

They then left the next day for the adventure after packing all they needed. Simon, who adored to admire beautiful women made the first request by asking him to go to a place where there would be a beach with lots of them. After driving so many miles, Simon was starting to get hungry and asked him to find a place to spend the night.

-"Hey Largo," he said, catching sight of a beautiful Inn with the view on the ocean. "Do you think you might get us a room without being noticed too much ?"

-"Sure, why not." he said, starting to turn to park between a sports car and a jeep. He then put on his smoky sunglasses and a straw hat that Joy threw to him, smiled and disapeared through the front door.

Simon, who felt like following him was interrupted by Joy.

(picture taken from the http://www.planete-lw.de-france web site.)

-"Let him." she said. "I don't think he will disappear that easily."

Ok, your turn !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
fio
MessagePosté le: 10 Sep 2003 03:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She doesn't have it on her." said the first masked man. "Go and check out the bedrooms." he ordered to his accomplice. He then proceeded to clean up the evidence on the scene of the crime...

Meanwhile, Largo went to get his reservations at the admission desk of the Hotel. There was a party's atmosphere in the air. He could hear the sounds of background music, half drowned by the massive wooden doors.

- "Hi." he said to the receptionist, taking off his hat.

- "Hi there." she responded, smiling. "What can i do for you ?"

- "I would like to reserve 2 adjoining rooms for tonight, if possible." he said, taking out his wallet.

- "Huh, i'm sorry sir, the hotel is complete for the night. The New Jersey's governor is prensently giving a reception for his daughter's 18th birthday... but if you are still around tomorrow..."

-"No, i don't think so, it's ok." said Largo. Then added: "Can i use your washrooms at least ?"

-"Sure." she replied. "Go at the end of the corridor then go upstairs. Take the right corridor right up to the end."

- "Thanks." said Largo.

He arrived at the top of the stairs, opened the door and took the corridor to his right. He noticed that the corridor was decorated with beautiful paintings and gothic gold plated numbers on the doors. He directed himself towards the washrooms and opened the door.

What he saw, made him want to vomit. The bloodied body of a young woman was lying on the floor and a masqued person was cleaning up the mess. He seemed surprised to see Largo because he thought that the governor's guest were supposed to use the washrooms where the party was.

-"If i were you, i would think twice..." the man said, pointing his gun on Largo. Largo decided then not to provoque him. He also tried to note the most details possible, his eyes directing themselves on the body of the girl when suddenly, the other accompliced came by his back and knocked him on the head with an heavy object.

-"We're going to bring him too ?" he asked his chief.

-"Yes. He knows too much. Anyway, we can always use him as an hostage...By the way, you've found it ?" he asked.

- "Yes," said his accomplice. "She was hiding it in a briefcase under her bed."

Twenty minutes had passed and Simon was starting to get impatient.

- "Huh Joy, " he asked. "It's normal he's taking so much time ?"

-"No, i think he must be done by now." she replied.

A little worried the entered the hotel and went to the admission desk.

- "Hey Joy, looks like there is a party in here." said Simon jovially. "Maybe that Largo..."

Joy gave him one of her irritated looks with her eyes...

Meanwhile, upstairs, the men proceeded to move Largo's body. The young girl's one was in the van already. They dragged it out of the emergency exit's door, got down the outside stairs and shoved it in the van. A third accomplice was waiting for them to get in the van then started to drive.

-"Who is that guy ?" he asked them while driving.

-"I don't know. But he saw the girl..."

Ok, now is there anybody who want to save Largo ? if yes, just press on Reply and continue the story...
Forum Index > Community fanfictions

Sauter vers:  

From the Largo Winch TV series, adaptated from the comics by J. Van Hamme and P. Francq © Dupuis Films/M6/TVA/AT, 2002
Forum Powered by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group (Basic design & pictures by: Fly Center & Némésis)
Adaptation by Baron_FEL for LW UniversaL Forum$ from Shadowed version by Shadow AOK
Modifications and content are copyright © 2000-2010 LargoWinch.net