Largo Winch Universal Forum$
Largo Winch Universal Forum$ Index

Menu principal :

### Community Fic #2: The Threat / Part 2: Premonitions ###
Auteur Message
fio
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 27 Juin 2003 04:46 pm    Sujet du message: Community Fic #2: The Threat / Part 2: Premonitions Répondre en citant

First of all go and read Part 1: The Threat. This first post is a copy of the last post of Part 1. Then, if you feel like it, do post...everybody is welcome.

Kerensky decided that he would not stop for a place to relax. Not right away anyway. They always had the possibility to spot him with their helicopters if they wanted to. Just a matter of time... Germany was very close now and while driving there, he would have the choice of a couple of airports to escape. Or maybe they could hide in that country for a while.

She had fallen asleep from exhaustion. She looked pretty with her long hair falling right over her face laying on the side of the seat. Her pure white blouse also looked good on her. He took a couple of peep while driving to take away from his mind what had happen half an hour ago. Another event he would not forgive himself for. He had made a quick call to reach Group W headquarters from a pay phone and was dismayed to hear a familiar voice of someone from his past saying:"Starting from now, i'm taking Group W's control. Bring us Rachel's daughter and we will spare her mother..."

What made him more mad was that that voice came from the very private place he used to spend most of his time, his fortress, Group W's Bunker...

He had driven for a long time and decided to take a break at the hotel Palace Weitenburg in Germany, a good place to hide and near a couple of airports.

Meanwhile back in Toronto, Largo was tired to follow Simon around and was bothered by the fact that nobody answered yet at Group W. He had tried a couple of times and had hoped to reach Kerensky.

Back at Group W's Bunker, Ronald the hacker was actively looking for a way to transfer some of Group W's fortune in a couple of hidden accounts under Mr. Smith's supervision. He had found Kerensky's password and now had full access...

You can have a look where Kerenksy is bringing Rachel's daughter at http://www.germany-castles-hotels.com/weitenburg/

Dernière édition par fio le 28 Déc 2003 04:32 am, édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
fio
MessagePosté le: 27 Juin 2003 04:50 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

It was early morning now and some of the employees of Group W were starting to climb up the steps, about to pass through the revolving doors of one of the entry. They were not aware that their every move was under surveillance from cameras installed outside the Group W's building.

The girls taking care of the cafeteria were the first ones to arrive. They had passed the revolving doors and walked a couple of feet to be welcomed by masked men holding machine guns pointed towards them. They were then searched and gently welcomed to walk to the biggest room with no windows available on the first floor of Group W's building. They would serve as hostages just in case...

Explosives had also been installed by those men during the night all over the building in stategic places. Just in case...

Alicia came by taxi and was dropped right in front of the tour. She was surprised to see Cardignac coming from far on the sidewalk. Probably his Ferrari was under repairs again, she thought. He saw her and waved at her in a way suggesting for her to wait for him.

As he aproached, she welcomed him with a sarcastic smile.

"So, Michel" she said, "got some car problems again?"

Dernière édition par fio le 27 Juin 2003 04:54 pm, édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
fio
MessagePosté le: 27 Juin 2003 04:53 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

He didn't answer her. Just made a funny face then smiled and started to climb the stairs. She started to follow him behind. As he passed through the revolving door of one of the building entries, he was surprised by a masked man holding a machine gun pointing at him, making signs to move and follow the other masked man right in front of him. Alicia went through the same process moments after.

Major Williams, an ex-CIA agent, was in charge of the operation and had to make sure that everything was going according to the original plan. It didn't take time to reunite his buddies from the CIA, some ex-military men and, some former Air Force graduates to do this job. His newest partner, belonging to a secret society was well aware that he would take care of this matter, especially after he had learned that they had the same goal a couple of months ago: getting rid of Largo Winch.

By buying one of the biggest and most promising high tech company in New Mexico, Largo Winch had given jobs to many unemployed people. The president of the company, one of Major Williams most promising and profitable recruit had been replaced and it crushed all Major Williams hope of running his drug, arms trafficking and espionage business through that company. Largo Winch was now his enemy and the quickest way to get rid of his enemy was to take away his power....

It was sunny outside. The sun shone through the window, waking John Sullivan up. He had forgotten to put his alarm on the night before, too tired after one of his rare nights out with an old friend. He decided to call Group W to check on his messages and was surprised that nobody answered...

you are welcome to add a line or a paragraph or two...
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 15 Juil 2003 06:02 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sullivan hung up his phone - and just then it rang.

"John, what is going on at Group W?" It was Largo.

"I don't know," he said, "No one is answering."

"I've been trying to get in touch with Kerensky," Largo replied.

Sullivan paused. "Something has to be wrong - this can't be just a coincidence," he said.

"Normally John, I would call you paranoid," Largo said, "but today, I'm inclined to agree with you. Stay where you are - if something's happened to Group W's HQ, we need someone to stay safe. I hope Kerensky will think to call you at home. Keep in touch, and let me know if things change, or if you hear anything. Ciao."

fio
MessagePosté le: 17 Déc 2003 04:24 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Meanwhile, at the hotel Palace Weitenburg in Germany, Kerensky and Jennifer were in a small double room for two eating something that looked like the local stew with hot bread rolls. It had been braught up for them. Kerensky, feeling very tired, watched her savouring every spoonful of it without saying a word then he forced himself to eat. When he had finished he went to lie down on the sofa.

- "I'll take a nap now, if you don't mind." he said, as he laid down on it. "The double bed is all yours." he added, moments before he fell into a deep sleep.

Too shy to protest, she left him there and went to take a shower. She really needed it. The warm water was falling down on her face, wetting her long hair and making her locks glue on her skin. She started to saop herself up while thinking of all the events that had happened to her when
suddenly she felt an uneasy feeling of panic. The box...She hadn't seen Kerensky bringing it in the room when they came in. She hurried to finish cleaning herself up then dried herself with a towel, put on the hotel night robe and another towel around her hair. She then ran to the sofa, angrily shaking up with both her hands poor Kerensky out of dreamland.

- "Wake up !" she yelled. "Wake up Kerensky !"

Frightened and thinking he was being attacked, Kerensky opened his eyes and at he same time, instinctively grabbed her arms and threw her on the ground.

- "Ouch ! You hurt me !" she complained, picking up the towel that had fallen on the ground, now showing her long beautiful wet hair.

- "What is going on ?" he asked, a little angry.

- "Where is my box ?" she said. "I can't find it and i didn't see you bringing it in the room."

- "Oh, the box." he said. "Don't worry, i took care of it."

- "But where is it ?" she asked again.

- "You wouldn't want to know." he replied. "For your own safety. But don't worry, it's safe. Just make sure you don't loose the key. I'm sorry but you'll have to trust me this time. Will you ?" he asked, fixing her in her eyes.

- "Yes." she said, sounding a little deceived.

- "Now get some rest. We still have a long journey ahead of us." he said, as he shut down the blinds and turned off the lamp. He went back on the sofa to continue his sleep but just before, he saw her putting her clothes on the chair, taking off her nightrobe and slipping under the covers, naked.

He was woken up again 4 hours later by a couple of men watching him, a machine gun pointed towards him.

- "Where is the girl ?" one of them asked, angrily.

Kerensky didn't reply. He didn't know that Jennifer had woken up half an hour before they came and had decided to take a short walk to enjoy the beautiful view.

- "Perhaps you need a little convincing ?" said one of the men, making a sign to his friend, who took out his gun with a silencer and shot Kerensky in his leg...
fio
MessagePosté le: 28 Déc 2003 04:50 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

She couldn't resist to get out of the hotel room. Specially after she had slipped on the same clothes that she had worn many hours ago. She had noticed in one of the shops on the main floor a cute pastel two-piece set that she couldn't wait to try. She took her purse and left the poor Kerensky, visibly dead-tired on the sofa.

Without making a noise, she silently closed the door behind her and went to do her first buy of the day using a tiny part her legacy that she had braught along.

After having tried on the chosen clothes she made the saleslady know that she intended to keep them on. She also baught a hat to go along that she wore on the way out.

Now she could do whatever she felt like doing. Even leave Kerensky behind if she wished. She had tied her long hair into a ponytail and hid it under her hat. She couldn't leave without first trying to recuperate her precious box so she went outside to see if Kerensky had left it in the car when she suddenly saw two men trying to force the locks of the car. Panic took over as she calmly tried to walk back to the reception desk of the hotel. She found there another man who looked too suspicious for her liking and lots of people waiting to be served. She took the elevator and went to look for Kerensky but found herself walking in the other direction once arrived as she noticed the door of their room that stood open.

She hid herself behind a corner of a wall and heard a loud man's voice from far say:

- "So, are you finally going to tell us where the girl is ?

Kerensky didn't answer.

- "Kill them..." said the man to his accomplice. "And watch all the issues. The girl will surely come back to get her things." he added, picking up Jennifer's bag full of clothes.

Jennifer heard another gun shot, then another and another. She rapidly went back in the elevator and got on the main floor. She had to leave and quick.

She then embarked in a taxi with an old lady that was waiting in front of the hotel, promising her to share the fare. She felt more secure the moment that the taxi left the hotel and could finally let her tears roll down her cheeks.

- "Are you all right ? " asked the old lady, opening her purse to look for something to dry Jennifer's tears.

- "Yes, i'll be o.k." she replied. "Just some memories of a friend that i've recently lost...I'll be all right..." Half an hour later, Jennifer fell asleep...

Kerensky was woken up early from his brutal nightmare by Simon. He had fallen asleep after having passed a long night making some research on somebody he knew and was reported missing. He had only his vodka bottle keeping him company. Now the bottle was empty and it hurted everywhere...

- "Wake up Kerensky." Simon had said. "I've got some work for you... Looks like you had some kind of party, heh ?" he added, taking the empty bottle of vodka in his hands to check out the brand then putting it back.

- "Yeah,... and it gave me a hell of a nightmare too..." said Kerensky, happy to see that everyting around him was all right and that his body had no dammage.

- "Ok, Largo's waiting." said Simon, giving him a piece of paper. "Just trace me this call for Joy. It's again another lady who's trying to convince Largo that she's her mother and, you want to hear a funny one ? This one
pretends that he has a little sister. It's crazy all those calls we're getting since Largo's bio came out."

Kerensky's phone rang again.

- "What ?" he responded, a little annoyed.

-"You busy?" Sullivan asked.

-"Just the usual. What can I do for you?"

-"What was the number that just called my office phone?" Sullivan asked.

-"Just a moment..." said Kerensky. A strange feeling of déjà vu scared him. Even more when he saw onscreen that the number he had traced came from the Carnegie Deli...
fio
MessagePosté le: 16 Jan 2004 08:47 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Flashback, many years ago...

It was starting to be late when young Jennifer came aboard her father's luxurious classic cruiser yatch. She knew she would be grounded and was not in a rush. Her mother had came to join them for a couple of weeks but she doubted that her mother would stay more than a week, specially with her father's bad character. She was only 8 years old and she missed her mother terribly during those long business trips that she was forced to take with her father, Johnathan Jones.

She came closer to the cabin's door and heard a loud man's voice yelling at someone.

- "If you're not happy, you know where the door is." he said.

- "But, he is also my son, Johnathan." said Rachel.

- "I've made a promise to Nerio." he replied. "And it's not today that I'm going to break it, woman !" he yelled, irritated.

"A son ?" thought Jennifer, hidden behind the door. "But what were they talking about ?"

- "And where is Jen again ?" he yelled, enraged. "She's going to be late again for the supper party. That kid really needs to be more disciplined."

- "Don't be too hard on her Johnathan." said her mother. "She's only a child."

- "I've left her one week under your supervision and that's how you educate her." he said. "Find her and prepare her for tonight."

- "You know Johnathan how she feels when you force her to go to those receptions..." said Rachel.

Johnathan gave her a mean look.

- "She's a Jones and she will have to behave like a Jones." he said. "After all, she'll have plenty of friends to play with."

"Yeah..." thought Jennifer. "Lots of little rich kids to play with. Another party, another reason for her recently divorced rich father to flirt with ladies, preferably financially and socially acceptable."

All of a sudden, a hand touched Jennifer's shoulders. She jumped as one of her father's armed guard motioned her to enter the cabin.

- "Oh, there you are, you little brat !" said her father. "Thank you Max. We were just wondering where she had gone."

Max made a sign then went outside. It was at that moment that her father hit her, again...

...then she woke up from her nightmare, screaming and crying, frightening the old lady sitting beside her in the taxi. Still shaking, Jennifer excused herself.

- "It's o.k." said the old lady. "Anyways, whe're almost arrived. You still want to go to New-York ?" she asked, remembering what Jennifer has told her in front of the Palace Weitenburg's hotel...

- "Yes..." she answered. "But before, i have to recover something that belongs to me..."
Forum Index > Community fanfictions

Sauter vers:  

From the Largo Winch TV series, adaptated from the comics by J. Van Hamme and P. Francq © Dupuis Films/M6/TVA/AT, 2002
Forum Powered by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group (Basic design & pictures by: Fly Center & Némésis)
Adaptation by Baron_FEL for LW UniversaL Forum$ from Shadowed version by Shadow AOK
Modifications and content are copyright © 2000-2010 LargoWinch.net