Largo Winch Universal Forum$
Largo Winch Universal Forum$ Index

Menu principal :

### Largo ###
Auteur Message
fio
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 06 Aoû 2003 06:13 pm    Sujet du message: Largo Répondre en citant

(photo LargoWinch.net)

Une bonne question pour les filles: Largo représente-t-il votre idéal masculin ?

A good questions for girls: Does Largo represent your ideal type of man ?

Dernière édition par fio le 06 Sep 2003 05:53 pm, édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 06 Aoû 2003 07:41 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Fio,
That is a good question!

There are many things about Largo that I like very much - but there are also a few things that I would dislike if I were the one dating him.

For example, I admire his sense of right and wrong, and his wanting to do good- particularly when he donates his time/money to a good cause. Also I do not mind that he is always getting into an adventure icon_smile.gif

What I would not like, however, is that he is/has been with so many women. I think that sometimes the storywriters are thinking that the only way to show that Largo is a man is to have him with a different woman every episode.

What do you think Fio? icon_smile.gif
fio
MessagePosté le: 06 Aoû 2003 10:27 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Same answers Alyssa... lol

About the storywriters, well they were probably trying to make the Largo character closer to the comic book character by giving him lots of women.

Now, the question is: why so much women ? is it based on the fact that rich men usually have or can afford lots of women ? Does the fact of being a successful single man is measured by the amount of women they seduce ? it reminds me of James Bond and his women...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 07 Aoû 2003 12:39 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Why so many women....

For one, I think it is because of the reasons you mentioned. Also I think it is partly because most of the writers of the series are men, and I bet they thought that Largo was going to be a very lucky guy... icon_lol.gif
fio
MessagePosté le: 07 Aoû 2003 01:08 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif lucky... icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif yeah... icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

I wonder if guys who looked at the Largo Winch series think he's lucky... icon_lol.gif
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 07 Aoû 2003 01:11 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
I don't know - my brother finds it a bit silly, but he does sort of envy Largo! icon_lol.gif

Other than my brother, I do not really know any other men who watch LW! (funny how there are so many women who watch icon_smile.gif)
fio
MessagePosté le: 07 Aoû 2003 01:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, there is 4 of them who are members here and a couple of webmasters around...

think they are too shy ? icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 07 Aoû 2003 01:21 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
Maybe they are a bit shy - or they think that this topic is better suited for women to discuss? icon_question.gif icon_question.gif

I am most amused watching Largo with women that I do not really care for (like Moira in Just Cause, or Tamara in Cheap Thrills), because I am so glad to see them gone, or exposed as villains.

Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if Largo and Diana had stayed together (since they were twice together in season 1.)
fio
MessagePosté le: 07 Aoû 2003 01:38 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, he seemed to have fun with the baby and miss it a bit at the end when she left. He did not seem to be in love with her or did he?, and if she wanted more out of him, maybe either he would have done the right thing by marrying her and probably cheating on her later or just turn into a happy father. But, how do you think he would have protected his family ? hire bodyguards? do like Nerio ? and would she resent him later for marrying her just to do the right thing and to please her ?

about the topic for guys, well the Joy topic is on the way...hope they will be brave enough to answer it...lol
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 07 Aoû 2003 01:46 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I don't think Largo would be ready to settle down, at least not for awhile...
He might have married Diana (or dated her steadily) and he definitely cared for Jake, but I think it would take a bit more than that for him to be totally faithful. Also, maybe after awhile Dian would resent Largo for being so adventurous. Do you think Largo would become less adventurous if he did get married? I can see it being an issue with his future wife, especially if she isn't particularly keen on adventure herself.
fio
MessagePosté le: 07 Aoû 2003 02:00 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Mr. Do Right (Largo) would do the right thing...lol, faithful forever? Nooooo way... don't know a guy who is a 100% faithful, spirit, mind and soul... unless he's a monk, but even then....in his line of work, there are women everywhere who might turn out like Moira or Celine... his wife would have to be very very very understanding and forgiving...or not care at all...

For sure in the beginning he would become less adventurous... now, do you think he would crave for other women after a while ?
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 07 Aoû 2003 02:45 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think he might crave other women after awhile - maybe he would get bored... I think that if I were him, I might!
fio
MessagePosté le: 09 Aoû 2003 12:41 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Une autre bonne question pour vous: D'après vous, est-ce que Largo représente l'homme idéal pour Joy ?

Another good question for you: Do you think that Joy finds that Largo is her ideal type of man ?
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 09 Aoû 2003 10:18 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That is a good question Fio - you are really making me think! icon_smile.gif

I think perhaps that Largo comes closer than most other men to being Joy's ideal man - but they have so many issues to work through... after all, Joy feels the need to take care of Largo and make sure that nothing happens to him; Largo seems to feel very similar of Joy.

Certainly an 'ideal' is not necessarily the one that she ought to be dating perhaps. I wish there had been more with Alan (Alain?) in Love Hurts; they should have expanded that storyline for a couple of episodes.

What do you think Fio?
fio
MessagePosté le: 09 Aoû 2003 12:30 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I tend to agree. She even admits to Largo that she is scared of losing him, of being hurt and loosing her friendship in the A breed apart episode. I call that more than love, and the lady is maybe either just too proud or scared to take a step further, unless i'm mistaken...

lol, about Alan, seeing a couple episodes more would have been interesting for sure, but then they should not have ended the Love hurts episode the way they did. What do you think would have been Largo's reactions if Alan finally understood her job and wanted to go further in the relationship ?
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 11 Aoû 2003 11:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I think that if anything more had happened between Joy and Alan, Largo would probably have taken awhile to get used to the fact that Joy was dating someone else. I would hope that he might eventually get over his jealous feelings, and have a close friendship with Joy.

As for Joy and Largo - I think that she is worried about their relationship getting more intense, because what if, sometime along the road, they break up,and are not even friends? Then Joy's lost one of her best friends...
arden-et-laetitia
Caretaker
Caretaker

MessagePosté le: 14 Aoû 2003 11:20 am    Sujet du message: bien.............................. Répondre en citant

Alors est ce que largo est un idéal pour joy, oui assez , il sont eu un passé dur tout les deux ( largo pas de père mis de mère ect….., et pour Joy son père très strict et la suite divorce sa mère part de maison ect…..). Il sont tout les deux soif d’aventure, il veux jamais lâché prise, même caractère……ect et puis il s’aime tout les deux.

Laetitia et arden
fio
MessagePosté le: 06 Sep 2003 05:59 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oui mais s'ils sont trop pareils ils risqueraient pas de s'ennuyer ?

On voit dans l'épisode Sous le charme que le Largo il est plutôt passionné par un autre genre de femme...

I was saying that if they have too much in common, would there be a risk of boredom ?

We could see in the episode Cheap Thrills that he is more passionate for another type of woman...
fio
MessagePosté le: 27 Avr 2004 05:55 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Nouvelle question: D'après vous, Largo est-il plus chasseur de femmes ou chassé par les femmes ?

New question: In your opinion, is Largo more of a women chaser or chased by the women ?
Derewyn
Office Worker
Office Worker
MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 2004 05:46 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Question 1 : Ben, un peu quand même. Il est tendre, aventurier, ne se prend pas la tête, est toujours prêt à tout lâcher pour ses amis, mignon, drôle,... Franchement, même sans son fric, il est top !

Question 2 : Je dirai les deux. Largo est un grand séducteur et les filles sont très attirées par son argent...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email Visiter le site web du posteur
coeur
Windows Cleaner
Windows Cleaner
MessagePosté le: 06 Aoû 2004 03:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Fr a ta première question, je te répondrais que Largo est mon type d'homme car il est tellement beau ce ténébreux, et pour ta deuxième, je dirais plutôt que ces les femmes qui lui courent après. icon_twisted.gif icon_redface.gif  
Baron_FEL
Manager
Manager
Genre: Genre:Mâle
MessagePosté le: 21 Nov 2004 10:11 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

En tout cas bonne chance pour le fidéliser les filles votre Largo...
Bottom line is, even if you see them coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So, what are we, helpless? Puppets? Nah. The big moments are gonna come, you can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email Visiter le site web du posteur
Forum Index > Discussions Générales / General Discussions

Sauter vers:  

From the Largo Winch TV series, adaptated from the comics by J. Van Hamme and P. Francq © Dupuis Films/M6/TVA/AT, 2002
Forum Powered by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group (Basic design & pictures by: Fly Center & Némésis)
Adaptation by Baron_FEL for LW UniversaL Forum$ from Shadowed version by Shadow AOK
Modifications and content are copyright © 2000-2010 LargoWinch.net