Largo Winch Universal Forum$
Largo Winch Universal Forum$ Index

Menu principal :

### What if Joy... (english) ###
Auteur Message
fio
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 12 Juin 2003 05:43 pm    Sujet du message: What if Joy... (english) Répondre en citant

I want to say thanks to IO who gave me permission to translate this poll, originally in french and posted on the site www.lebunker.org

fio
--------------------

Today, the theme is: WHAT IF.

In fact, you will have to imagine what would have happened in a given situation if...

1/ In the last episode of Season 1, if Joy wouldn't have avoided her private conversation with Largo in the Penthouse when they are on their knees and picking up the papers scattered on the floor. What would have happened?

a) They would have kissed tenderly then would have been interrupted by the sudden arrival of Simon (always there at the wrong time)

b) They would have kissed and then more...

c) They would have smiled at each other, got up and would have done their activities seperately.

d) Or other. It's up to you to tell me...

2/ In the first episode, if Largo wouldn't have heard Joy on the radio:

a) Would he have tried his luck again.

b) Would he have ignored his feelings and tried to keep his relationship friendly and professional only.

c) Would he have thought of a plan to seduce Joy

d) Or other. It's up to you to tell me...

3/ When Joy announced to Largo that she had decided to break up. If he would have tried to retain her she:

a) Would have been ovejoyed by hearing him say that he loved her

b) Would have maintained her positions

c) Would have run away

d) Other, it's up to you to tell me

4/ If Simon would have mingled in this story by lecturing Joy and Largo (...life is too short to spoil, you love each other and bla bla bla...)

-Do you think it would have made a change?

5/ Kerensky knows that Joy is still in love with Largo and vice versa (he tells her when they are together during Christmas Eve : you are still having jealousy fits...) but his attitude was:

a) to make Joy react to reconquer Largo.

b) to make Largo jealous by flirting with Joy.

c) to take advantage of Joy's sorrow to seduce her and prove to her that he deserved her more than Largo.

d) other, it's up to you to tell me.

text written originally in french by IO

Please copy and paste and enjoy giving your opinion
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
fio
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 12 Juin 2003 05:45 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Ok, i will start. You just will have to copy and paste the above questions and answer them if you can.

1/ In the last episode of Season 1, if Joy wouldn't have avoided her private conversation with Largo in the Penthouse when they are on their knees and picking up the papers scattered on the floor. What would have happened?

c) They would have smiled at each other, got up and would have done their activities seperately.

2/ In the first episode, if Largo wouldn't have heard Joy on the radio:

b) Would he have ignored his feelings and tried to keep his relationship friendly and professional only.

3/ When Joy announced to Largo that she had decided to break up. If he would have tried to retain her she:

d) as she said on the radio, she is in love. Maybe if he convinced her hard enough, he would have gotten what he wanted.

4/ If Simon would have mingled in this story by lecturing Joy and Largo (...life is too short to spoil, you love each other and bla bla bla...)

-Do you think it would have made a change?

Maybe. It takes someone to make them realize that they are too proud to tell each other their own feelings...

5/ Kerensky knows that Joy is still in love with Largo and vice versa (he tells her when they are together during Christmas Eve : you are still having jealousy fits...) but his attitude was:

a) to make Joy react to reconquer Largo.

Ok, your turn now !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Forum Index > Quizz des fans - Fan's Quizzes

Sauter vers:  

From the Largo Winch TV series, adaptated from the comics by J. Van Hamme and P. Francq © Dupuis Films/M6/TVA/AT, 2002
Forum Powered by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group (Basic design & pictures by: Fly Center & Némésis)
Adaptation by Baron_FEL for LW UniversaL Forum$ from Shadowed version by Shadow AOK
Modifications and content are copyright © 2000-2010 LargoWinch.net