Largo Winch Universal Forum$
Largo Winch Universal Forum$ Index

Menu principal :

### Les Films avec Paolo Seganti - Films with Paolo Seganti ###
Auteur Message
fio
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 26 Avr 2003 05:45 pm    Sujet du message: Les Films avec Paolo Seganti - Films with Paolo Seganti Répondre en citant

Fr Vous avez surement vu l'acteur Paolo Seganti ailleurs que dans la série Largo Winch. Si oui, décrivez dans quel film et comment vous avez trouvé sa performance.

Pour savoir dans quel film Paolo Seganti joue dans votre pays durant cette semaine allez au http://us.imdb.com/Ontv?Seganti,%20Paolo

En You surely must have seen the actor Paolo Seganti somewhere else than in the Largo Winch series. If so, please name in what film and how did you find his performance.

To find out films with Paolo Seganti's playing in your country this week go to: http://us.imdb.com/Ontv?Seganti,%20Paolo

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Baron_FEL
Manager
Manager
Genre: Genre:Mâle
MessagePosté le: 29 Avr 2003 06:36 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Oui, dans le Michel Strogoff "modifié" de 1999 où il joue devinez qui ?
Michel Strogoff.

Enfin, sans offense, sa perfomance est vraiment moyenne et le film est carrément raté (pour ne pas dire à ch***). Eh oui ! Moi j'aimais mieux la toute première version...

A signaler tout de même en passant la bien meilleure performance de la très belle actrice qui joue Nadia.
Bottom line is, even if you see them coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So, what are we, helpless? Puppets? Nah. The big moments are gonna come, you can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un email Visiter le site web du posteur
Joy
Windows Cleaner
Windows Cleaner

MessagePosté le: 04 Mai 2003 09:53 am    Sujet du message: Les films de Paolo Seganti Répondre en citant

Oh,yes, I've certainly seen Paolo Seganti in other films and series.
"Caraibi" was the only serie I've seen him,a real masterpiece. About his performance what can I say?It was magnificent.
I've also seen him in "LA Confidential" and "Tea with Mussolini".
I liked his acting but the role was too small.Also he participated in "Everyone says I love you" but he only did a sene without even talking! icon_mad.gif Can you beleive that?
An actor so talented!
Kisses,
Joy
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
fio
MessagePosté le: 31 Mai 2003 02:14 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Le seul autre rôle de Paolo Seganti que j'ai vu était dans la télésérie CSI: Miami ou il jouait le role d'un gars que les détectives de CSI essayait de prouver qu'il avait fait noyer quelqu'un dans le coffre d'une voiture. J'ai été décu car on ne voit Monsieur Seganti que 5 minutes au total sur 1 heure d'épisode. Je pense que le role de Largo lui convient 100 fois mieux...

The only other role i saw Mr. Seganti is in CSI: Miami where he played the role of a guy whose detectives from CSI were trying to prove guilty because they found somebody drowned in the trunk of a car.

I was deceived by this episode because you only could see Mr. Seganti about 5 minutes total in the whole 1-hour episode. I think that the role of Largo in the Largo Winch series suits him 100 times better
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 17 Juil 2003 06:54 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I saw Paolo in the film "Sex & Mrs X" with Jacquieline Bisset and Linda Hamilton. It was not a very hard role for him - and the movie itself was not very good, but Paolo was very enjoyable. And also very cute, although I still find it odd to see him without his Largo Winch hair!!! lol icon_smile.gif
Forum Index > Paolo Seganti

Sauter vers:  

From the Largo Winch TV series, adaptated from the comics by J. Van Hamme and P. Francq © Dupuis Films/M6/TVA/AT, 2002
Forum Powered by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group (Basic design & pictures by: Fly Center & Némésis)
Adaptation by Baron_FEL for LW UniversaL Forum$ from Shadowed version by Shadow AOK
Modifications and content are copyright © 2000-2010 LargoWinch.net