Largo Winch Universal Forum$ Index

Menu principal :

### What roles have you seen? Which did you like? ###
Auteur Message
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
Genre: Genre:Femelle
MessagePosté le: 11 Sep 2003 05:10 am    Sujet du message: What roles have you seen? Which did you like? Répondre en citant

What was your favourite role of Geordie's?
Which was your least favourite?
fio
MessagePosté le: 11 Sep 2003 02:03 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Alyssa,

Saw him in:

Highlander: The Raven. Loved that episode. He looked elegant. I was hoping for a sequel since i did not see him die and wished that the romance with Amanda would have gone further... so that's my favorite up to now.

Psi Factor: Chronicles of the Paranormal. The Fog episode. Liked the way it started and i liked less the part where he is in prison. So that is my least favorite up to now.

The Trader series: Saw only a couple of episodes. I liked the sensual bed scene with the woman he was in love with. It was the first time i saw him play something else than Kerenksy last year. I did not like the series as it is not my type of series i watch usually so i watched it only by curiosity to see Mr. Johnson in another role.

As for other roles, i will add them when i see them.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web du posteur
Alyssa
Webmaster
Webmaster
MessagePosté le: 12 Sep 2003 03:06 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The Highlander role is definitely a good one! I wish that I could have an attractive man like that romance me! icon_wink.gif icon_redface.gif

I watched him on Traders as well, but, like you, I didn't like that series very much at all.

Have you seen any episodes of Dracula: The Series?... one of these days (when I can) I should tape some for you, as they are excellent (and very funny!)
Forum Index > Geordie Film/TV

Sauter vers:  

From the Largo Winch TV series, adaptated from the comics by J. Van Hamme and P. Francq © Dupuis Films/M6/TVA/AT, 2002
Forum Powered by phpBB © 2006 phpBB Group (Basic design & pictures by: Fly Center & Némésis)
Adaptation by Baron_FEL for LW UniversaL Forum$ from Shadowed version by Shadow AOK
Modifications and content are copyright © 2000-2010 LargoWinch.net